Мир Шаманов

Объявление

Новости форума
Никакого движения на форуме почти нет... Т.К. людей на форуме нет
Администраторы: Matty,Хоро-Хоро, Хао Асакура.
Модераторы: Пока нет но если вы хотите им стать и имеете опыт пишите в ЛС любому админу.
<
Анкеты РолиПравила Всё о нашем форуме
Для Гостей О форуме
Дорогие друзья! Не проходите мимо, не упустите свой шанс, зарегистрируйтесь и получите массу удовольствия! Приятной игры Всем кто это уже сделал!Форум находится в стадии разработки. Нам нужна любая помощь, которую вы можете предоставить!
О ролевой
Одно важное правило! Просьба обратить внимание на него! 4 реальных дня = 1 дню в ролевой.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мир Шаманов » Профиль » Смена логина

Смена логина

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 50

я хочу поминять на хао асакура

Morti написал(а):

поминять

что это значит??

Хоро-Хоро написал(а):

что это значит??

изменить!

Хао Асакура
вы уж опредилитесь
"поминять" или "поменять"

Хоро-Хоро написал(а):

"поминять" или "поменять"

По-русски-просто изменить ник))) :shine:

Хао Асакура
:sceptic:

А мой можно поменять на Йо Асакура

конечно)

Здесь всё и без меня сделали

=)

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid clear idea

If some one desires to be updated with latest technologies afterward he must be visit this site and be up to date every day.

If you wish for to obtain much from this article then you have to apply such techniques to your won website.

Wonderful items from you, man. I have consider your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I actually like what you've got here, really like what you are saying and the way by which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to stay it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. That is really a great site.

Currently it seems like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

I think that everything published made a ton of sense. However, think on this, suppose you added a little information? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, but suppose you added a post title to maybe get a person's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda boring. You might look at Yahoo's front page and see how they create post headlines to get viewers interested. You might add a video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about what you've written. Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little livelier.

Hi there to all, the contents existing at this web site are genuinely awesome for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, this post is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to convey her.

Asking questions are really fastidious thing if you are not understanding something completely, but this paragraph gives good understanding yet.

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted at this web page is really fastidious.

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with then you can write or else it is difficult to write.

Appreciation to my father who shared with me on the topic of this webpage, this weblog is in fact remarkable.

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be exciting to read content from other authors and use something from their web sites.

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Мир Шаманов » Профиль » Смена логина